Annual Financial Reports
Energy Consumption Reports
Water Quality Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are the Board members?
There are five (5) members of the Board of Directors of the District who live inside the District and were elected by residents of the District:
- Michael Abshire, President
- Sonyan Stephens, Vice President
- Jennifer Flores, Secretary
- Mark Van Dyck, Assistant Secretary
- David Johnson, Assistant Secretary
2. When does the Board meet?
The Board meets at least once a month to discuss District business. The Board meets at noon on the second Wednesday of each month at the offices of the District’s operator’s, Municipal Operations & Consulting, at 1825 North Mason Road, Katy, Texas 77449. All meetings of the Board are open to the public and the public is invited to attend. From time to time the Board conducts meetings in the District at the recreation center in West Oaks Village.
3. Where are meeting agendas posted within the District?
The District post agendas at the District’s water well, located at 17650 West Oaks Village Drive, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Texas.
4. Where is the District’s Office?
The District uses the office of its attorneys, Coats|Rose, to house most District files and records.
5. Who regulates the District?
The District is subject to the jurisdiction of many regulatory authorities, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
6. What are the acceptable recyclable materials?
WCA – Recycle Flyer (PDF)